ZCrew Fitness (formally known as Zumba Duvall) is a group of four passionate instructors who teach safe, effective Zumba® and Turbo Kick® classes to all fitness levels in Redmond and Duvall. Here’s why they want you to “Ditch the workout and join the party”:
10. Get hooked on a healthy lifestyle. ZCrew students achieve long-term benefits while experiencing a blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing dance movements designed to make you a fitness fanatic.
9. Move your feet to the beat. The Zumba workout fuses high-energy Latin and pop rhythms with easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program for all ages, shapes and fitness levels.
8. Lose yourself in the music. ZCrew students have lost pounds and inches, lowered blood pressure and cholesterol, and decreased stress levels when participating in regular Zumba classes.
7. Combine cardio and connections. Zumba’s endorphin-pumping affects are so addicting that most students are hooked after only three classes. You’ll form lasting friendships with other ZCrew students who, like you, are passionate about Zumba.
6. Get a kick out of something new. ZCrew Fitness recently added a new Turbo Kick class to shake up the routine. Each full body workout mixes high paced interval dance moves with kickboxing strength/endurance training to maximize weight loss.
5. Blow your kids away. Zumba has its roots in Latin music, but you’ll also hear today’s hottest dance music from top pop stars like The Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Taio Cruz, and many other artists your kids are listening to.
4. Cure for the Seattle blues. Even when it’s dark and dreary out, Zumba makes you feel lighter and brighter. Many ZCrew students say their depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder have decreased since starting Zumba.
3. Fit fitness into your budget. ZCrew Fitness just announced a new $5 drop-in fee starting March 1, 2011.
2. Feel like part of the Crew. ZCrew Fitness instructors began as students who wanted to share their zest for Zumba. Together, they work with you to promote health, fitness and community.
1. Find a workout that works for you. Everyone can fit working out into their schedule with a variety of morning and evening classes at four different locations:
- Redmond Ridge Community Center
- Redmond Parks and Rec
- Red Barn Learning Center in Duvall
- Performing Arts Center in Duvall
Click here for ZCrew Fitness class schedules. You can also check them out on Facebook.