Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter!
Gunslinger – Kill 150 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 2750cR
- This is an easy challenge, but it will take some time. To get high numbers of kills in games, go for objective games. Team Objective, Grifball, any sort of objective game in Multi Team. All of these will help you rack up the kills. You best option is Grifball, but have a poor connection can make that a nightmare. Choose wisely.
Killagruntjaro! – Earn 10 multikills in a Firefight Matchmaking game. – 1100cR
- The easiest one of the day. To get this done really fast, play a game of Crashsite. You have unlimited ammo, Overshield, and you simply need to protect a generator. The first wave of Grunts should allow you to hit the ten multikills. In Firefight you have about one second to get the next kill, unlike multiplayer where you have about four seconds. Smaller maps will work great for this and allow you to make use of your grenades. Once you have reached the ten multikills, simply dies or let the generator be destroyed.
Just a Shower – Complete any Campaign Mission on Normal or Harder with Thunderstorm on. – 2000cR
- Thunderstorm upgrades all the enemies to their top level. That is Ultra for Grunts and Elites and I am not exactly sure what to call all the upgrades Jackals, Skirmishers, and Brutes. Either way, they simply take more shots to kill. My recommendation here is to run through Nightfall, again, just like yesterday. See how to here. It can be done in five minutes and be pretty much stress free.
Triple Thrill – Earn any 3 Sprees in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. – 2000cR
- Three sprees is not as hard as it sounds, though, this is the hardest achievement of the day. Sadly, I cannot verify this before going to work, but weapon sprees should count towards the challenge. That means “Sniper Spree, Sword Spree, and Hammer Spree” would all count as sprees.
- Hopefully, that also means that “Zombie Killing Sprees” count. Those would be much easier to obtain. And because of that I am recommending that you do Living Dead for this challenge. Go for maps like Boardwalk or Pinnacle that have good, legitimate camping spots, not ones where you have to break the map. And, yes, I know about the map breaking spot on Boardwalk. Just try not to go there, OK?
Want to see how to get the Long Night of Solace LASO run done? Look here.
Also on my blog.