Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter!
More Than a Handful – Kill 25 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking. – 1000cR
- Twenty-five kills is one of the lower amounts I have seen for this challenge. But this makes everything easier today. All of these challenges can be completed in a single game, I kid you not. This is the one challenge which you are least likely to get since you will be focusing on assists for your first game.
- Head into Multi Team and try to pick an objective game, like Crazy King. I try to steer away from 3 Ball because the games are typically very short and all about camping. Though, the score limit was recently changed to three-hundred so perhaps it is doable. Eitherway, for easy kills on Crazy King just grenade the hill. Often, players go into the hill for melee battles and that makes them very easy targets.
No ‘I’ in Team – Earn 8 assists in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. – 2000cR
- The trick to any assist challenge is actively trying for assists. I know, it sounds deceptively simple, right? Most times, instinct can take over and, instead of sitting back after the first melee or barrage of bullets, you go in without thinking and finish off the kill. You have to remember not to do that. Take out the shields of your opponent and then just sit back and watch.
- The second trick to this is to stay near your teammates or at least be near people who can get you and assist. This is a good reason to play Multi Team for assists. Instead of having only three people who can get you an assist, you have eight. That drastically helps your odds. And we are still aiming for a game like Crazy King.
Aggressive Negotiations – Earn at least 19 kills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. – 1900cR
- In King of the Hill on Multi Team, you should be hitting around twenty kills, normally. Going for assists will probably lower that number some but as long as you focus on assists and kills instead of the Objective, you should be able to hit past this number.
- It helped that, in my game, the clock fully expired before a team reached the required points. The longer the match, the better your chances of hitting nineteen and, ultimately, twenty-five kills. If you get the assist challenge done but had problems hitting the nineteen kills, head to Grifball and you should get it done very quick.
Vengeance Found – Earn your ‘Revenge’ in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. – 1000cR
- By far the easiest one of the day, this challenge should be knocked out during your first game. Multi Team is still fine for this, though it does lower your chances of getting a “Revenge” medal since there are a large number of people who can kill your target.
- Get the attention of a player in a less travelled part of the map. Let him kill you and, after respawning, try to come back for him and finish him off. While this has a very low success rate, it is worth a try if you are having difficulty with this challenge.
See the Weekly Challenge here.
Also on my blog.