Time for spring break at West Beverly Hills High School!
Here is the 90210 Examiner’s take on season three, episode 18 “The Enchanted Donkey.”
- The West Beverly gang headed to Mexico for spring break, via Teddy’s dad’s private jet.
- Naomi brought along Max as her “math tutor” so she didn’t have to tell her friends she’s dating a nerd. But he ended up tutoring her in math anyway, and she realized just how much he really cares for her.
- Ivy smoked some pot she bought in Mexico and got sick. She confessed to Dixon about her new pot habit and confided in him about her boyfriend Raj and how she’s scared about his terminal illness.
- Annie was all ready to drag Liam to the tourist spots and embrace the Mexican culture, but she got bit by a monkey and ended up sick in bed. He surprised her, though, with a Mariachi band and a taste of Mexico in the hotel room.
- Teddy ran into his old roommate,Trip, the one he had a crush on, and turns out he’s gay, too. They hooked up, but when Teddy learned that Trip had a boyfriend … Teddy realized he was done being a player and wants a serious relationship. So he called Marco, the soccer player he was crushing on.
- Adrianna and Silver’s feud over Navid continued. They ‘punked’ each other (Adrianna tampered with Silver’s water, Silver tampered with Adrianna’s sunscreen, etc.) They appeared to have made up when they got home, but Adrianna grabbed Silver’s medicine for her bi-polar disorder for a little more tampering. Uh, oh.
OMG moment: The monkey bit Annie! And the back-and-forth taunting between Adrianna and Silver was pretty OMG, especially at the end with the pills.
Fashion passion: Everyone looked pretty cool arriving in Mexico (see pic above, left). Loved Dixon’s hat and Annie’s colorful skirt.
Fashion bashin’: Silver’s striped bikini wasn’t very flattering. Even Adrianna called it “ugly.”
“90210” vs.”Beverly Hills, 90210:” The current West Beverly teens got to fly on a private jet to Mexico … enough said.
Fave couple of the week: Liam and Annie … His surprise while she was stuck in bed was so cute!
My vote for best quote(s): “Guess you’ve never been one to pack lightly,” Silver to Naomi about bringing her “math tutor.”
Sound off: What did you think of this week’s episode? Share your thoughts below in Comments.
“90210” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. eastern on the CW network.
Follow the 90210 Examiner on Twitterand Facebook, and subscribe for e-mail alerts above. And stay with the 90210 Examiner for news, recaps, discussions, and more about “Beverly Hills, 90210” and “90210.”