Howard Stern took a 45 minute call from Charlie Sheen during Tuesday morning’s Howard Stern Show that featured revelations about his drug use, his family, his legal battles with CBS and his relationship with “the goddesses”.
Charlie Sheen’s girlfriends: meet the goddesses (photos)
Charlie Sheen: now ‘winning’ on Twitter (photo)
Sheen has been making the media rounds all week to anyone willing to give him a platform, but Howard Stern managed to find a way to uncover new revelations in a story that’s already been beaten to death.
Charlie Sheen Porn Star Girlfriend Beauty Pageant: meet the contestants (photos)
10 New Winning Revelations from the Howard Stern Show Charlie Sheen interview:
1. Musical Mattresses: Charlie Sheen has two beds in his bedroom. Bree Olson sleeps in one. Natalie “Natty” Kenly sleeps in the other. Then Sheen slips into whichever bed strikes his fancy at the end of the night.
2. He loves the smell of Daddy issues in the morning: Howard Stern asked Charlie Sheen if his repeated screenings of ‘Apocalypse Now’ are a way for him to feel close to his father Martin Sheen now that the two are at odds over Charlie’s addiction. “Maybe subconsciously,” offered Charlie Sheen for a second and then retracted: “Probably not.”
3. Meet the Really Hot “Parents”: Howard Stern asked Sheen if his two daughters with Denise Richards had met the “goddesses” yet. Sheen replied: “The girls are coming over to mee them today.”
Howard Stern offers Charlie Sheen his own Sirius XM show
2011 Oscars ‘Breast Dressed’ – red carpet cleavage (photos)
4. Two and a Half Uncle Jesses?: Charlie Sheen says he’s not worried about John Stamos getting his job. “The people would revolt,” said Sheen.
5. Treadmills get you high: Wgeb Sterb pointed out that Sheen sounded uncharacteristically lucid and sane during Tuesday morning’s Howard Stern Show interview, Sheen explained that he doesn’t start spewing gems about “Adonis blood until “after my morning workout.
6. Mel Gibson made a friend: Sheen told Howard Stern that last year’s tabloid pariah Mel Gibson has called to offer his support
7. Denise Richards – It’s Complicated: Sheen had this to say of his second ex-wife: We’re much better friends now than we were married. She’s fabulous. She’s smoking hot and I love her to death.
Denise Richards is in love! (photo, video)
8. No New Playboy Mansion: Sheen dispelled the rumor that he wants to stock a Hollywood mansion with porn stars a la Hugh Hefner, an allegation described by Kacey Jordan. Sheen said: “That’s the rantings of a lunatic.”
9. Size matters: Sheen called Kacey Jordan’s statement that his penis is about six inches long “a desperate lie”.
Porn star Kacey Jordan says Charlie Sheen is ‘worse than Scarface’
10. Thank God for Small Favors: Charlie Sheen says that there are NO guns in his house, thanks to the 1990 incident in which his then fiance Kelly Preston was shot.
Although historical records say that Sheen accidentally shot Preston in the arm, Sheen told Howard Stern that he wasn’t even in the room when the “tiny revolver” fell out of a pair of pants and shot Preston “in the leg”.
Howard Stern is packing heat (photos)
Howard Stern asked Charlie Sheen to call back into the Sirius XM show on Wednesday, March 2nd, but it’s unclear if he will do so.
On Thursday, March 3rd, the Howard Stern Show will host a “Charlie Sheen Girlfriend Beauty Pageant” with a $10,000 cash prize.
Follow the Howard Stern Examiner on Twitter and Facebook
Want email updates on Howard Stern? Subscribe here